The Park Apartments are Pet-Friendly!
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Lubbock, TX? Look no further than The Park Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities in Lubbock, we proudly allow cats and dogs as part of our great amenities here at The Park. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and enjoy the comforts of your apartment home.
- The Park allows dogs and cats
- Two pets per apartment home
- A pet addendum and vet records are required
- We have breed restrictions and do not allow: Pit Bulls, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Wolf Hybrids, or any non-domestic dogs or any mix of the above stated breeds. Please see the leasing office for additional breeds not allowed.
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are five (5) gallons or less. Note that deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- $35 monthly pet rent per pet
- $300 one-time nonrefundable fee for one pet, $100 for a second
- Initial Pet Fee is non-refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment
The following pets are not authorized at The Park Apartments: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
The following are the owner’s requirements: No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than two (2) years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment, and a separate addendum is to be completed and signed, and is considered as part of the Lease Agreement.
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.